Friday, September 12, 2014

9/9

To be honest, I am not really surprised at all by the desperation and urging attempts to get business in the restaurants lately. I think it will affect America, and already has to a certain extent. Restaurants are becoming selfish, and not only wanting their business to be a success but wanting to make insanely large amounts of money. They have done everything they can to decrease prices of food to tempt the public to buy their food. This is bad because it affects the health of Americans. I don't think the business' need for profit should trump the health of citizens. I feel that it is more of a want for more business, not a need. If I could eat at any restaurant for 7 weeks I would want it to be somewhere healthy, such as Subway or something. I care about my physical appearance and health, so I don't think food is worth the expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment