Sunday, September 28, 2014

9/24

I do not agree with the policy at all. I feel that people should have some allowance to smoke, even in public areas. If it is legal to smoke, why should they ban it from happening in bars and outdoors? I completely agree with having respect for others and not exposing them to your smoke, but in a bar it is more of a choice. If someone has a problem with the smoke they can always leave. Also, I don't think there is any real reason to keep people from smoking electronic cigarettes indoors.

This is taking away some of the freedom that we have always had as people, and I think it could affect business because some people will have to leave the area to smoke. It will probably be a bother to people who own bars and things the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment