Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dear Courtney (self),

     Within my high school year I hope to accomplish many goals that I have set forth for myself. For example, I would like to do well in my classes and graduate high school with a good GPA that allows me to go to a college of my choice. I need to apply for scholarships and stay involved in school and the extracurricular activities that we have here. As of now, I plan on being accepted into West Virginia University to study psychology, and in order to do that I should try my very best in the psychology class I am in this year. It is an opportunity to learn a lot and also prepare myself for what I could potentially spend my life doing. I want to learn as much as I can, so that the passion I have built up for psychology and helping others will grow tremendously.
     Next year, I see myself in a dorm at WVU finally being able to fulfill my dreams of studying what I love. I cannot wait to be there, as well as move on to the next chapter of my life. There are so many experiences I have yet to have and people that I will soon meet. I am quite excited for that. I am ready for any and all opportunities that college has to offer to me.
    Lastly, I hope my expectations between now and then don't change. I want to continue striving for greatness as I do now.
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                    Courtney Nuzum

No comments:

Post a Comment